Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Startup to Startdown

Apparently, we had started watching a documentary titled Startup.com, which recaptured the tale of two friends had formed a company (regarding to some manner of technology) and seeing the struggles of running said company as well as the slow degradation of their relationship business-wise. I'm pretty sure that this was first shown in this class on November 14th, the one day that I missed because of my stupid train.

I always get to UWT by the use of the Sounder Train since I think that it would take me way to long to arrive on campus otherwise (I would have to leave my house probably two to two-and-a-half hours before this class just to make it on time; concerns about traffic). I start from Tukwila Station, meaning that the last train ride to go North would be 8:08 and I would not arrive on campus until 9:00. It just so happened that the train had mechanical difficulties and did not arrive for another half-hour, meaning that it would be likely that I would miss class. I don't really KNOW anyone in that class either (in terms of contact information), so it's not like I'm able to really ask for sure what I missed until the next day of class (or the professor for that matter since he never responds to emails anyone since he does his own thing).

Luckily, I did not have that problem on the 19th as I got to see a little bit of that documentary. I honestly wasn't too interested in the film itself since it feels like the situation that the friends got into felt like it was bound to happen at some point, so I wasn't too surprised at the end result. Overall, I thought the documentary was just a measly "meh".

No comments:

Post a Comment