Tuesday, October 2, 2018

How it All Began


We all now live in a world where technology has become a dominant part in our lives. At this point in time, even if you are not immersed into technology, it would be best to understand where it came from and its implications as everyone should know what technology is capable of. It's hard to go wrong when it comes to being more aware of the world you live, being notified of what is currently going on in the world at this very moment since something is always happening.

Taking a course such as TINST 207, with the course being titled as "Living and Working in a Virtual World: Technologies of the World Wide Web," I sure hope that such a course will be able to show us the roots of the world wide web and everything that had been created from it. However, what I will be interested in is if lectures will revolve around computers or if the professor will also have the content divided into other forms of technology as well. What I mean is that the history of technology will also go over things such as gaming electronics, printers, interactive tech (such as smart-boards and tablets), among any other types.

Personally for me, I don't think that this course is going to be a lot of things that will truly shock or surprise me, but rather that it should help me become a bit more enlightened as a whole since I don't always keep up with the daily news. Overall, it should be interesting to see what this class will provide for everyone involved in it.

Let's see what you got Andrew Fry! Surprise me.

No comments:

Post a Comment