Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Stringing the Web

I have had a few experiences when dealing with creating a web page of some sorts through coding classes, and they are not the most fun to deal with. The main thing that makes making web pages difficult is the convention that is required in order to have your page published and presented the way you want it to be presented.

However, the few cases where I have created a couple of web pages for other classes wasn't to hard to construct; just to organize. I once created web pages with function-able hyperlinks to my other web pages, which was what I considered the hardest part. To have links that can be clicked upon, I had to specifically type: <a href="nameofhtml.html">Hyperlink Title</a>. Luckily, I have the notepad program on my computer which enables me to easily save said txt.file into html so that it can be converted to a web page, making the process a lot easier.

The next hardest thing for me when making the web pages was the specific notations for things such as header, body paragraph, etc. The main thing was that for each label inside of the "< >", I had to make sure that I correctly close it with the backslash inside the "< >" with everything else I want to say written right in between.

Based on what I have done, I can only imagine how crumpled up an html document can be if one is trying to create a long, detailed, expansive web page as anyone else can find up on the world wide web (by Tim Berners-Lee). I guess my experience overall with this assignment (creating a web page) was average; just manageable enough to not stress too much over it.

No comments:

Post a Comment